I am often asked, “ Where do you get your inspiration for your designs from ?” And the answer is - sometimes it’s right in front of my nose, like my shoes!!!
Love Grows Here ♥ was inspired by my favorite Keds sneakers designed by Rifle Paper Co. I chose bold colors and then de-constructed the flowers for a matching look.
- Love mini skein projects? This is the one for you!
- Frequent color changes in the flower sections make this knit addictive and will keep you wanting to knit on.
- The easy-to-memorize pattern and construction allows for endless color possibilities that knitters of every level will love.
- Choose flower colors in any random order, arrange your minis in a gradient fade or keep it simple and use a single color for your flowers instead. This is also a perfect way to use up all those leftover yarns hiding in your stash.
- Each row of Flowers uses about 3 grams of fingering weight yarn- You can use any fingering yarn you like and as many colors as you like.